ABOUT OUR KELOWNA BED AND BREAKFAST
Welcome to Fairways B&B in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia! Your hosts are Al and Linda. This new bed and breakfast facility awaits you, and Al and Linda, and their friendly little dog DJ, look forward to making your stay a pleasant one!
Al and Linda have lived in the Okanagan Valley for 22 years and built their dream home two years ago, and their golf course location is just perfect for those who want to play a round of golf without having to go far!
They have now turned the lower walk-out level into a wonderful living area featuring two bedrooms, just perfect for bed & breakfast visitors.
Linda has been in the service industry for 25 years and and truly enjoys working with the public in a happy atmosphere. For travelers from the Netherlands or Dutch speaking countries, Linda is also fluent in Dutch.
Fairways B & B is located in the Black Mountain subdivision of Kelowna, only a 30 minute drive to Big White Ski Resort, as well as in close proximity to many activities, such as hiking, cycling, visiting wineries and enjoying all that Kelowna has to offer.
Surrounded by beautiful mountain views, our Fairways Bed & Breakfast is a great place to stay at any time of the year- there are lots of activities to enjoy during every season.
- Golf at nearby Black Mountain Golf Club, or at any of the approximately 20 area golf courses all within easy distances from our B & B.
- Visit any of the over 25 local Kelowna wineries, or visit the many more wineries welcoming visitors to the Okanagan Valley in West Kelowna, Summerland and Penticton, all within easy driving distances.
- Hiking is always a favourite passtime for area visitors, with many hiking trails in close proximity.
- Cycling is an enjoyable challenge to many who enjoy the hilly countryside
- Kelowna...so much to see and do! Visit the Kelowna Tourism website for detailed information!
- Downhill skiing at its best is offered at Big White Ski Resort, an approximate 30 minute drive from our B & B .
- Cross-country trails are literally right behind us since the Black Mountain Golf Course is a popular cross-country skiing destination.
- Relax in our hot tub, which we open during the cooler weather from October 1st to April 30th.